Purchase a gift voucher

  

Reference: 8008055

Brand: BIRAGHI

MILK PS 1lt CAP

Review(s): 1

Manufacturer Details: BIRAGHI - Via Cuneo, 1, 12030 Cavallermaggiore CN

Price €1.44
More
In stock

Reference: 8011332

Brand: BIRAGHI

BEER MOZZARELLA 125g

Review(s): 1

Manufacturer Details: BIRAGHI - Via Cuneo, 1, 12030 Cavallermaggiore CN

Price €1.25
More
In stock

Reference: 8008056

Brand: BIRAGHI

WHOLE MILK 1lt CAP

Review(s): 0

Manufacturer Details: BIRAGHI - Via Cuneo, 1, 12030 Cavallermaggiore CN

Price €1.54
More
In stock
All best sellers
  • Banner

BARBARESCO STARDERI 2017 DOCG 75cl

8014092
BANCA DEL VINO
Rating 
Manufacturer Details:
SERRAGRILLI - Via Serragrilli 30 - 12052 Neive (cn) Italy
€51.23

(€68.31 Lt)

Tax included
Quantity

Description

Area of origin: Neive, Barbaresco area, Langhe, Piedmont, Italy. Altitude above sea level: 262 meters above Vineyard extension: 15 hectares (37 acres) Cru: Starderi vineyard Wine denomination: Red DOCG Variety: 100% Nebbiolo Harvest period: around mid-October Yield Ql / ha: 50 Ql. / Has. Vinification and Aging: Alcoholic fermentation in steel tanks at a controlled temperature. At the end of the process, 70% of the wine ages for three years in 10-20 Hl French oak barrels, the remaining 30% in new French Allier oak barriques for about two years, the wine is finally assembled in a single mass and bottled . Aging: in the bottle in the cellar it lasts at least 8 months. Wine that loves aging May contain sulphites. Alcoholic content: 14.5%.




The information on the product labels may vary for reasons beyond our control, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.
Product Details
SERRAGRILLI
8014092
Reviews

Write your review

BARBARESCO STARDERI 2017 DOCG 75cl

BARBARESCO STARDERI 2017 DOCG 75cl

Manufacturer Details:
SERRAGRILLI - Via Serragrilli 30 - 12052 Neive (cn) Italy
Write your review
4 other products in the same category:

Reference: 8014101

Brand: GAJA

BARBARESCO DOCG 75cl

Review(s): 0

Manufacturer Details: GAJA - Via Torino, 18, 12050 Barbaresco CN

Price €238.36
More
In stock

Follow us on Facebook